that it offers. Maldives Tours also gives visitors an opportunity to discover the beauty and marine life of this amazing island. Water sports activities like snorkeling and diving can also be experienced by tourists who are looking for some fun and adventure.
Day 1: Arrival Maldives
Welcome to Maldives!!! Once you arrive at Male International Airport where you are met by the hotel representative and transferred to your Maldivian Resort. After check-in, rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 2: Day at Leisure
After breakfast, the rest of the day is at leisure for you to lounge. Your resort has the facility of
providing you water sports and fun activities. The most popular among these are snorkelling, windsurfing and catamaran sailing. Other popular water sports activities are parasailing, kayaking, kite-surfing, water-skiing and jet skiing. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 3: Excursion – Sunset Cruise or Discover Male Tour
After breakfast today you can take excursion to either Sunset Cruise or Discover Male tour. Stay overnight at the resort.
Day 4: Day at Leisure
After breakfast, experience the German built Whale Submarine, wherein divers and non-divers alike can enjoy the enchanting beautiful coral reefs and magnificent tropical fish from the comfort of an air-conditioned submarine.
Day 5 : Depart Maldives
After your last breakfast on this beautiful Island, bid adieu to paradise on earth as you leave the resort and are transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Take home fond memories of your serene holiday.
w.r.t. package itinerary
- Return economy class airfare
- 04 night’s accommodation in Velassaru Resort (5*) – Deluxe Bungalow
- Daily breakfast & Dinner.
- Honeymoon freebies: Bottle of Wine & Fruit Basket on arrival
- Return transfers by airport transfer by speedboat.
- All taxes.
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, etc
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Guides and entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot)