Must Eat @ Bagicha – Strawberry & Blackberry Faloodas
Itinerary (Mumbai – Panchgani – Mahabaleshwar – Mumbai)
Day 1: Arrive Panchgani
Start your journey early morning and arrive Panchgani hotel by noon. Check-in hotel, enjoy your lunch.
Two suggested tours:
- Half Day Sightseeing Panchgani
- Half Day Sightseeing of Pratapgadh
Panchgani lies the hill station of Panchgani. It is surrounded on all sides by hills (“Panch” = 5, “Gani” = hills) and is very popular with tourist owing to its close proximity to Mahabaleshwar. Panchgani is known for its resident boarding schools and its strawberry and raspberry farms. Also visit local places of Mahabaleshwar. Return to the hotel. Evening is at leisure, dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Pratapgad, the pride of the Maratha Empire. Built in 1656, it is a maze of ponds, chambers and long dark walkways, some of which lead to trap doors that open to a 100 meter fall! It was here that Afzal Khan, the mighty general of Bijapur, met his untimely death at the hands of Shivaji. Rest of The day free for shopping. Dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Visit Mahabaleshwar
After breakfast, go for a sightseeing trip to Mahabaleshwar and visit Arthur’s seat and Babbington point. Later visit Venna Lake, Lingmala Waterfalls. In the evening proceed to Elphinstone point for awesome sunset. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Depart with memories
Have your breakfast at the hotel and get ready to visit Mapro factory. Enjoy your lunch with shopping argo products and proceed to return journey.
w.r.t. package itinerary
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- All sightseeing mentioned tours by private AC car
- All taxes.
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, etc
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Guides and entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot)