Day 1: Mumbai – Tarkarli (400km/8hrs)
Leave from Mumbai in the morning. Reach Tarkarli / Malvan in the evening. Check-in
to hotel & relax. Stay overnight in Tarkarli.
Day 2: Tarkarli
Leave in the morning for Tarkarli sight-seeing. Visit Sindhudurg Fort, Wildlife
sanctuary & Bhagwati temple
Return to hotel for lunch. Post lunch enjoy Dhamapur lake. Visit Tarkarli Beach in the
Day 3: Tarkarli – Malvan side
Visit Lord Rameshwar Temple, 115 yrs old Library & Chhatrapati Shivaji Temple built
by King Rajaram. Enjoy at Achra / Kolamb Beach in the evening.
Day 4: Tarkarli-Mumbai (400kms/8hrs)
Have breakfast & check-out from hotel. Back to home sweet home.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights – 2 rooms (Hotel Sagar Sangam, Malvan)
- Meals – Breakfast and Dinner.
- AC Car for home – hotel – home transfers
- AC Car for Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating
- Any other item not specified in “Package Includes”
- Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guides and entrance fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be
borne by the clients directly on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation &
land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.